By nature, being a student suggests you have much to learn, but this early, energetic stage can still lead to incredible work. That’s why we’ve taken the time to highlight 10 noteworthy pieces by student designers*.
Of course, it’s impossible for us to include every talented student in this list; if you have a recommendation to share, let us know in the comments below (even if it’s you)!
1. Live Score, by Atakan Seckin, is an interesting concept that simplifies the way fans can keep track of sports games.
2. Acme Pedicabs logo design, created by Zurdo.
3. HEIMA: A home automation UI concept by Dmitrij Paškevič
4. Quarterman’s Ice Cream Parlor logo design by Jacob Parr. We’ve highlighted this before, but that Q in the cone is excellent.
5. Gillette packaging concept by Anton Green, Karin Olafsdottir,
Lucas Andersson and Linnea Andersson.
6. Spacemop logo design by s0808.
7. Flower shop brandingconcept by Roza Gazarian
8. White Label Wedding logo design by ultrastjarna
9. BANDiful logo and packaging design concept by Vivi Feng & Yu-Ping Chuang: “Applying a bandage using a single hand.”
10. The Arcade rebranding by Lehu Zhang of RISD.
This list is just the beginning of our exploration of student work.